Национальные фокусы: различия между версиями
|Строка 52:||Строка 52:|
Версия 08:22, 1 мая 2016
Each country has a national focus tree, representing the political and military options available to that state. Each of the seven majors - France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Poland, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States has a unique national focus tree, while all other States have generic trees.
National focuses allow special events and effects to happen outside the standard rules, such as allowing specific democracies to declare war on each other.
National focus tree
Each state has a national focus tree to direct its efforts. These trees include components such as re-militarizing the Rhineland or enacting the New Deal, and serve as a replacement for the mixture of decisions and triggered events which directed countries in previous iterations of Hearts of Iron.
Most national focuses take 70 days to complete, though a few may take a multiple of this. Researching a national focus costs 1 Political power per day. Only up to one national focus may be researched at a time. Once a focus is started, it cannot be changed or cancelled manually.
Some national focuses have requirement dealing with national focuses.
- Some are mutually exclusive with each other. There is usually an exclamation mark denoting pairs of such.
- Some may require at least one of two other national focuses to be researched first. This is generally indicated using dotted lines, and occurs most often after mutually exclusive pairs.
- Some may require one or more other national focuses to all be researched first. This is generally indicated using solid lines.
In addition to this, national focuses may have other requirements. If the requirements are no longer met while the focus is being researched, some focuses may be cancelled.
Finally, some focuses have bypass conditions. If these and any national focus prerequisites are met, the focus is completed instantly but without activating any of its effects.
National focus effects may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlocking an additional research slot.
- Granting one or more one-time research bonuses.
- Triggering events.
- Diplomacy effects, such as relations, wargoals, faction creation and invitation...
- Granting national experience.
- Adding constructions to states and provinces.
- Unlocking ideas.
- Adding or removing national spirits.
- Allowing volunteers to be sent to other countries.
Countries with unique trees
Each of the seven major countries have their own focus tree, plus Poland:
There is a game option to restrict the AI to historical focuses. If enabled, the AI will choose focuses following the historical path. Otherwise, the AI has a chance to choose alternative focuses.